Monday 23 November 2015

Tiwa Sawage Opens Up on Pregnancy, Says It Was Over Due

The Mavin first lady opened up to Genevieve magazine November Edition on what she went through during the 9 months journey.

She is presently the Cover of the November Edition of Genevieve Magazine and she opens up that there were a lot of challenges during her pregnancy period but she never enjoyed any of it.


Explaining why she never enjoyed it, she said she had high blood pressure and the pregnancy was over due by about eight days before she was induced to labour.

In her own words she said: “Well, it’s a condition some women have towards the end of their pregnancy. For me, it was a period where I had high blood pressure, my feet got terribly swollen and I could hardly walk. Plus, my baby was overdue by about 7-8 days! At the end, they decided to induce me to labour because they were worried about my condition. It was a painful ordeal but I thank God everything went well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment