Wednesday 25 November 2015

Laide bakare In an Excited Mood Over New Single Titled: “Sisi Laide”


The nollywood actress seems to be in a happy mood as she prepares to drop her most anticipated single.















She shared her mood on Instagram page and captioned it:


“Countdown to the most anticipated single of the moment. #SisiLaide dropping in matter of hours from now and I'm so so happy. Energy level don go high ooooo lol. My people hope say una dey wait for this big record ehn? Ok, make I tell you guys something. Sisi Laide is not bout me. This song is about the beautiful African lady of class and worth, a lady with all the good qualities and flawless nature. All African ladies are Sisi Laide cos we are all beautiful and my boys @b2lofficials spotted that gap and decided to give all beautiful mamas something to be happy bout. #SisiLaide by @b2lofficials drops in hours and we are all set to welcome this big tune. Remember the #SisiLaide IG challenge coming soon plus Sisi Laide caller tunes code dropping. #NewMusic #SimlineRecordsAct #B2L #TakingOver #WeRepGoodMusic #AfricanBabies #SisiLaides I Love you guys mwahh

No comments:

Post a Comment